|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
You will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and administrative support to patients and clinical services from within the Care Co-ordination Centre (CCC). You will be required to liaise with patients, service representatives, healthcare professionals and other colleagues on a frequent basis dealing with a wide range of booking and general enquiries, including complaints, via the telephone and a variety of standard administrative tasks.
Are you able to
- Deal effectively with internal and external enquiries demonstrating excellent communication and customer care.
- Provide and receive routine information either verbally or written, requiring tact or persuasive skills in order to overcome barriers to understanding.
- Deal with routine, sensitive or confidential enquiries from patients, staff and the public.
- Make judgements involving facts / situations sometimes requiring analysis of information.
- Prioritise workload and make appropriate level decisions such as when to escalate and ensure this is done in a timely manner, e.g. telephone messages from staff / patients
- Accommodate patients with appropriate appointments and advise
Call centre experience desired.
NHS card desired.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
£8.21 per hour.
To apply send your CV along with a covering letter or for more information contact Claire on 01622 662144.