|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Salary:||£8.52 - £9.10 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jane Amis|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 14:45|
Our client, an electricity distribution company based in Stockton is looking for a proficient Administration Assistant to join their Wayleave Department. The successful candidates will be responsible for processing high volumes of compensation claims related to low voltage poles and overhead lines being kept on third party properties. You will be required to speak to private individuals as well as agents about the payments that the company offer.
The role consists of the following: data entry, checking the companies apparatus against each claim, property searches, preparation & processing of new Wayleaves agreements constant customer liaison.
This is a long term temporary role starting on the 27th August 2019 paying £8.52 per hour, increasing to £9.10 after 6 months.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering all telephone & e-mail enquiries
- Processing wayleave new claims
- Issuing customer service letters and responses
- Completing requests for information from external customers
- Creating new wayleave agreements for approval
Key requirements of the role:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio.
- Spoken Communication & Customer Service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good eye for detail
- Team Working
- At least 5 GCSE's
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Experience of the legal system
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am and 4:40pm. Due the location of the company we'd recommend you have your own transport.
If you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please apply on line or send your CV to Jane.Amis@Pertemps.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£17508 per annum
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Legal Administration Assistant
Up to £25,000
Administration Assistant/Data Processor
Houghton le Spring
£8.52 - £9.10 per hour
£17000 - £22000 per annum