|Salary||£9.77 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Hourly Rate: £9.77
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Type: Temporary Contract until March 2020
Under the direction of the line manager the team member plays a supporting role for Marine Area Advice and Management Team.
The role will be supporting Marine Officers. This will involve monitoring Marine Area Team mailbox, transferring information from paper forms to spreadsheets or databases, filing, scanning and digitising paper documents, saving documents to our electronic Document Management System, and updating staff training records.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Support the line manager in technical administrative tasks
• Monitor Marine Area Team Mailbox and responding to queries.
• Transferring information from paper records to spreadsheets or databases and analysing data to identify discrepancies
• Filing, scanning and digitising paper documents
• Electronic filing of documents to the Document Management System
• Maintain records and information in line with regulations/legislation and agreed standards ensuring training records are kept up to date
• Handling data sensitively
• Other work as directed by the line manager.
Key Job Qualifications or Knowledge:
- Good ICT skills, including competent use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good programme and project administrative skills.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills with a customer focus. Ability to build effective working relationship with colleagues and partners.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload and deliver results to timescales.
If this position is something that you would like to be considered for, please click the apply button or call Jess on 01978 291 565.