|Job Title:||Accounts Senior|
|Salary:||£38000 - £44000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Elio Pyliotis|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 10:12|
The successful candidate will be able to display:
• Knowledge and experience of all accounts and tax matters facing sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
• A passion for working closely with clients and developing strong relationships
• Experience preparing management accounts, VAT calculations and self-assessment tax returns for a range of clients
• A background providing businesses with sound financial advice designed to ensure stability and growth
• Exposure to popular accounting packages such as Sage and Xero
• Experience reviewing junior accounts preparation
This practice enjoys a strong local market presence with longstanding clients. The opportunity is ideal for someone keen to be actively involved in driving the continued growth of a firm, develop outstanding client relationships and progress into a leadership position. The ideal person will be ACA/ACCA qualified, or approaching qualification, but the practice also invites applications from those qualified by experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's