|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
What you will do:
• To ensure the efficient and timely processing of Accounts Payable invoices
• Liaise with the onsite contact manager to ensure the service is delivering to meet the client's needs and the requirements of the contract
• Manage monthly CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) submissions to HMRC & issuing of statements to CIS contractors where applicable
• Ensure appropriate reporting is in place to identify any potential issues arising with the payment of suppliers
• Ensure agreed monthly KPI's are met with weekly monitoring
• Collate all KPI monthly results liaising with other Finance Managers and obtaining commentary when required
• Coordinate and carry out systems testing to include data preparation, testing and feedback to the manager responsible
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects, identifying customer needs to ensure that the business area can continue to provide the required service
• Undertake client meetings relating to project communications and produce communications as required to ensure awareness of project delivery
We are looking for somebody who is enthusiastic and self-motivated, who has the ability to work flexibly and in an organised manner. Great communication and team leadership skills are also key for this role.
The role comes with a generous basic salary, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & well-being and leisure discounts.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.