|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a globally renowned market leading business. They are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant.
The position is based in the UK head office located near Dorchester. You will be part of a fast paced team, with future progression and development opportunities available for the successful individual.
Key day to day responsibilities:
• Providing daily support to the Accounts Payable Supervisor
• Processing invoices
• Resolving queries (both internal and external)
• Dealing with supplies in various countries
• Raising payments and BACS runs and reconciling supplier statements
• Liaising with the Procurement team
• Bank reconciliations on a daily basis including multi-currency
What we need from you:
• Previous purchase ledger experience
• Good accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
• Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.