Accounts Payable Assistant
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 10:41|
Insurance company is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to support their Finance team at their Maidstone, Kent offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for an initial 3 month period and will pay up to £16.00 per hour.
Working with internal and external stakeholders of business, the role of the Accounts Payable Assistant will be to manage payment runs, deal with queries and manage offshore accounts processing. Duties include:
- Engaging with suppliers to obtain necessary data and information required for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Managing queries around invoice discrepancies, payments, inaccurate information in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations and requesting supplier statements
- Entering bank details in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for suppliers for the Account Payable Manager to approve
- Producing consolidated invoice information in excel for upload to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (good working knowledge excel required)
- Managing offshore referrals and payment errors following employee expense review audits
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support and guidance to the offshore Accounts Payable team
- Query handling and offering guidance to business with regards to resolving Purchase Order match exceptions
- Enter and process payment instructions on the online banking system
- Specialised Knowledge - Accounts Payable Processes
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous accounts payable experience in an insurance broking environment.
- High level of process and technical knowledge in the accounts payable processes
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and investigative skills, logical reasoning and problem solving skills - individually and collaboratively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new processes and systems
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's