Accounts Payable Assistant
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Assistant|
|Salary:||£17000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Claire Beedon|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 12:58|
Our client offers a diverse and rapidly expanding network of business centres nationwide and
has been going from strength to strength for 25 years.
What will you do?
In a small and fast paced team, you will report to the Accounts Payable Team Leader and work closely with the finance team who will provide guidance and support.
You will handle purchase invoices and related activities.
Ideally you will come from a accounts payable background and have proven abilities in printing, scanning and posting of invoices, code matching, batch verification and supplier query resolution.
• Entering and matching invoices into Microsoft Navision with valid purchase orders.
• Posting invoices for payment (approx.100 invoices per week)
• Liaising between suppliers and key internal stakeholders as required and resolving queries and problems
• Ensuring the prompt payment of authorised invoices and the resolution of any payment queries
• Producing monthly BACS runs for authorisation
• Key supplier statement reconciliation
• Maintaining the integrity of accounts payable data
• Manage new supplier set-up from an accounts payable perspective
• Managing and maintaining a shared inbox
• Any other ad hoc tasks as required
• At least 1 years’ experience of working within an accounts payable team – high volume processing not necessary.
• Experience of on-line matching to purchase orders
• Confident user of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Key skills/behaviours required for this role:
• Resilient and embraces change
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communicator
• Planning and organising
• Working effectively
• Problem solving
• Team player
What they will offer you:
• Pension scheme
• 28 holidays (Including public Bank Holidays)
• Ride to Work scheme
• Training and Development opportunities
If this role is of interest please apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's