Pertemps are currently working for a leading Global organisation based in Renfrewshire who are looking for a Full-Time Accounts Assistant. Ideally you will have worked in Manufacturing or Retail. You will join their established friendly team and have the opportunity to progress and get study support. The role is paying £20,000 + study support.
This role offers excellent benefits including great holidays, flexitime and the chance to work with a team who have long service. The company has a large finance team and are ideally looking for candidates who are motivated and ambitious. They will support study for the right candidate.
Main duties will include;
• Ensure company Finance policies, procedures and forms are complied with and adhered to consistently throughout the company
• Ensure all monthly postings are completed accurately within the month end reporting deadlines
• Provide commentary on variances against budget/forecast
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations in line with month end reporting deadlines for all assigned balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to forward sales, cash/credit/interline receivable & payable accounts
• Ensure reconciliations are maintained and all variances are fully investigated and resolved or escalated where appropriate
• Reconcile daily cash and card receipts against system
• Refund processing and control
• Experience of dealing with significant volumes of transactions and following processes efficiently;
• Accountancy qualification or working towards accountancy qualification desirable but not essential;
• Comfortable working on an integrated accounting package together with a detailed knowledge of core office systems – particularly Excel
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can develop your skills and see scope for progression? Are you a driven and focussed individual who will add value to a new team? If so please apply on the link below.
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.
Pertemps acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.