|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Processing staff expenses
- Matching purchase orders to invoices
- Resolving invoice queries
- Preparation of payment runs
- Allocating payments
- Processing purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with preparing and processing the weekly payroll
- Reconciling aged creditors to the general ledger
To be considered for this opportunity you will have previous experience working within a finance environment and be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, good organisational skills and attention to detail. It is desirable for the successful individual to have competent IT skills including Excel.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, a great working environment and a varied workload. Onsite parking is available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.