|Salary||£18000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As an Accounts Assistant you will report into the Department Accountant and be responsible for:
• Raising invoices
• Setting up Direct Debit payment plans
• Process direct debit mandates
• Organise and process cheque's for banking
• Cash posting
• Process purchase invoices in a timely and accurate manner
• Code invoices with supplier account reference
• Process expenses
The ideal candidate will have previous bookkeeping experience and have intermediate IT skills including Excel. You will be a self-starter who can work well as part of a team.
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm, 5pm finish on a Friday.
24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Study Support potential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.