|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-10-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Izabelle Thomas|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 08:56|
The purpose of this role is to ensure a smooth process for the Purchase and Sales Ledger.
Reporting into the Financial Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Accurately and efficiently input all purchase ledger invoices into the accounting software
• Match all purchase invoices against purchase orders
• Resolving any queries from suppliers via phone and email
• Management of monthly payment runs to ensure all invoices are paid on time
• Make sure all information is obtained in order to enable invoices to be signed off and paid
• Upload sales ledger invoices and monitor the payment of them
• Allocating payments
• Ad hoc duties as and when requested by the Finance Manager
In order to be considered for this position it is essential you are AAT Qualified.
What do you get in return?
• Flexible working
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Competitive Salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's