|Salary||£20,000pa plus excellent bonus||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Market leading North East company is seeking to strengthen its team with the appointment of an Account Manager within the pharmaceutical sector.
Managing an existing client base, the role will involve maintaining and developing client relationships in order to achieve both individual and team targets.
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £20,000 pa plus excellent bonus OTE c£25,000pa. Working hours are full time (Monday to Friday 09.30-18.00).
Free parking is available on site.
Working as part of a well-established team in a business to business environment, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing an existing client base and building strong relationships
- Processing customer orders
- Tracking and analysing customer data
- Monitoring customer sales
- Negotiating with customers
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Updating client information
- Developing marketing information
- Using in-house systems as well as MS Office packages, in particular Excel.
Ideally candidates will have experience in a similar role with a strong customer service focus, professional telephone manner, and be confident dealing with clients in a fast paced and often demanding environment.
You will also be a strong communicator, with a flexible approach to work along with good knowledge of MS Office packages.