|Location||Burton upon Trent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18000 per annum||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
The main purpose of the Account Manager will be to enter accurate information regarding customers into the internal database, data processing, liaising with both clients and suppliers, and problem solving.
You will be expected to work both as an individual and as part of a team in order to ensure that our clients always receive the level of service that we promise them.
Key Areas of Accountability:
• Data entry and the processing of invoices.
• The formulation of payment batches using Microsoft Excel in a format the client stipulates.
• Liaising with both clients and suppliers in order to ensure any problems are resolved and tasks are met on time.
• Managing your workload in a time critical and efficient way in order to avoid an unnecessary build-up.
• Ensuring the system is kept up to date on a frequent basis so that we are always one step ahead and therefore better able to react.
• Handling company correspondence, emails and phone calls as part of a wider team.
Salary: £18,000 pa
Hours: 9-530 (with a 1hour lunch)