Educational Account Manager (South)
|Job Title:||Educational Account Manager (South)|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Mileage Paid, 25 days Holiday|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Bishop|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 10:15|
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing online financial services business - part of a well-established market leading payment software company.
The account manager will be managing key accounts and schools – driving product adoption and usage, leading to renewals, expansion and advocacy across your territory. You need to be able to balance good commercial awareness with strong internal advocacy on behalf of our customers.
You'll partner with our key accounts to deliver predictable outcomes and growth for schools by
1. Delivering and communicating ‘return on investment' (ROI) for our customers throughout the customer lifecycle
2. Being a ‘trusted adviser' for our customers on usage and product functionality
3. Co-ordinating cross-functional teams at the company on behalf of the customer
We're looking for an energetic individual who is looking to challenge themselves and work in a fast-growing business. A considerable amount of travel should be expected with some requirement for overnight stays.
The successful candidate will:
• Understand customer outcomes through ongoing analysis of data (customer health metrics), and other metrics (NPS)
• Represent the voice of the customer and provide input to the product, marketing and sales process
• Collaborate with team members
• Support the renewals process
• Identify expansion opportunities (cross-sell, up-sell)
• Provide insights to customers to ensure they get the most out of the company – with the aim of helping grow the customer-base
• Be the named point of contact between the Company and a number of named key customers/accounts
• Maintain regular communication with key customers about adoption trends, sentiment, and identifying opportunities for deeper engagement
• 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Company contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
• Private Health Cover (after qualifying period)
• Life Insurance Cover (after qualifying period)
• Modern offices with free car parking for staff.
• Laptop and Mobile Phone provided
This is a full time permanent position offering a salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, this position requires a candidate with a full UK driving licence due to travel being involved in the role.
If you are interested please click APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£22.28 per hour
£40000 per annum
Buisness Development Manager
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Pharmaceutical Project Manager
£25.00 - £30.21 per hour, Benefits: Free- Parking Onsite