|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 16:55|
Location :- Warrington, Cheshire (WA4)
Salary :- Up to £30k per annum + Excellent Benefits package
Contract :- Minimum 6 month+ FTC
Sector :- Logistics
Our client designs and builds intelligent products on a global scale. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries.
The Account Manager has responsibility for managing customer accounts, ensuring that the company meets a series of contractual Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
The Russia and Turkey Account Manager will be dedicated to one of their blue chip clients, managing these regions.
As the Account Manager, your duties will be :-
- Understand the Customer's business and ensure that the service provided meets customer needs, now and in the future.
- Build and maintain an expert level of knowledge of the current business processes within the Business Unit. Use this knowledge to identify process and efficiency improvements to the benefits of both the company and the customer.
- Track the agreed metrics and drive action items based on results to ensure that contractual obligations are met in Turkey and Russia
- Generate and track region specific KPI's providing root cause analysis
- Managing recovery action plans when regions are off target
- Manage upgraded KPI plan coordinating this project agreeing the implementation within the company.
- Manage region specific initiatives for Turkey and Russia
- Ability to drive continuous improvements within Turkey and Russia to ensure strong operational performance
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Lead the customer Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and the internal monthly programme reviews and work closely with other departments where their input is required.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments in order to provide the best service to the account and to run the account efficiently.
The successful Account manager will have the following skills & experience
- Must be educated to BA or degree level.
- Approximately 2 years working experience within an Account Management or Client Relationship role.
- Ideally have some Reverse Logistics and Project Management experience.
- Must be flexible to working hours and able to travel to Turkey and Russia if required (normally around 2-3 times per year)
- Extremely customer focused
- Highly computer literate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's