|Job Title:||Account Director|
|Location:||No fixed location (travel necessary)|
|Salary:||£70000 - £70000|
|Start Date:||2019-04-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Downey|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 14:56|
This is an exciting new role due to the growth of our government services business & as an Account Director you will lead in the delivery of profitable growth through new and existing client contracts and relationships and be responsible for building long term relationships with clients that add value and are based on mutual trust. You will implement business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs whilst acting as the key strategic interface between client organisations and Sodexo functional delivery teams. You will own, define, maintain and manage sector and account development plans as well as leading any change management process and associated Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) ensuring risks are mitigated whilst driving innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems, processes and offer. The role will require you to support the business development team in identifying opportunities with existing and new clients to maximise profit and growth and sell additional services and also to lead, develop, manage and encourage direct reports whilst maximising the profitability of the contracts within area of responsibility and delivering the required financial and service level results using the principle of contract design and management. You will demonstrate a high levels of thought leadership and act as change agent along with a Sodexo Ambassador and champion for retention of Investors in People.Package description
Competitive salary of £70,000 plus benefits including pension, option to 'buy' additional flexible benefits such as holidays, healthcare, bonus & flexible benefits fund
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbusterMain responsibilities
- Ensure continuous oversight of all business continuity plans within contracts and ensuring they are connected with wider Sodexo plans to maximise efficiencies.
- Ensure analysis of indicators adhere to processes and implement coaching to embed good practice.
- Risk and compliance, analysis of indicators and coaching to embed good practice.
- Ensure the unit complies with appropriate controls and meets all other audit standards.
- Lead excellence in performance through coaching and drive a greater understanding of technical competence versus behavioural capability.
- Role model the focus on five behaviours to improve engagement, enhance performance and retain investors in People accreditation.
- Manage the team and provide them with guidance on operational issues to ensure the business objectives are met.
- Manage contracted employees, fixed term and casual labour in line with the labour productivity tools, policies and processes.
- Take responsibility for the management of all direct reports including recruitment induction, training and performance.
- Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Grow strong relationships with clients to ensure a profitable long term partnership.
- Communicate the employee engagement results and compile a robust action plan for the business area to drive continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of Sodexo strategy and financial goals, Sodexo policies procedures and processes such as people management, H&S etc. to ensure compliance.
- Facilitate a high support, high challenge performance management culture.
- Build personal effectiveness in all situations.
- Promote Sodexo as the preferred employer, internally and externally adhering to the Sodexo recruitment policies and raise the profile of Sodexo in local communities, building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Promote the health and wellbeing of employees.
- Live the Sodexo values and promote band standards as an ambassador.
- Drive all aspects of service excellence across the business area including brand integrity, quality, compliance, Sodexo’s corporate social responsibility and service standards.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- HNC/BIFM qualification or solid senior management experience
- Proven experience in managing P&L accounts
- Proven operational knowledge, skills and experience in managing multi site/multi operations
- Management of large and diverse teams
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities.
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels.
- Achieve set standards and operate to performance criteria for example health and safety, hygiene
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- IOSH managing safely qualifications
- CIEH Level 3 qualification
- Non frontline security licence
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
This role sits within our Defence and Government services segment where we are trusted partner in providing a range of quality of life services to our clients
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Deputy Director - Advertised on behalf of South Yorkshire CRC
SCCOG Band B starting salary £50,534 per annum
£11.31 per hour
£19.17 per hour
Head of Quality & Accreditation
£52000 per annum
£12.14 per hour