|Job Title:||Account Administrator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £23500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 15:16|
You will be working Mon-Thurs 9:00-5:15pm & 9:00-4:30pm Friday and receive a salary of £22,000 - £23,500 dependant on experience + commission, there is onsite parking available, work place pension scheme and 23 days holiday + bank holidays. This is a Temporary Role (Maternity Cover) which is due to finish Summer 2020.
As the Account Administrator you will be assisting the International Post Account Manager with all aspects of international mailings by the clients customers.
- To liaise on a daily basis with mailing houses, customers and transport companies to book in jobs and arrange logistics for collecting and forward handling
- To correctly obtain pricing information from spreadsheets and communicate to the customers
- To log all activity on computerised system and file all records accordingly
- To pro-actively support members of the client service team as and when required
- Computer literate - an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative with common sense to be able to effectively prioritise workload
- Previous experience dealing with customers and suppliers on the telephone essential
- Previous admin experience essential
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's