|Salary||£13.51 - £21.58 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Pertemps Bristol are working in partnership with Bristol Mail Centre - The majority of the work is collections and deliveries of the UK’s mail to depots and mail centres nationally. Typical working duties start from 4am onwards and run between 6-12hrs.
- Peak season pay rates £13.51 to £15.86ph depending on shift start/finish time.
- Overtime paid after 36.25 hours per week
- Sunday rates from £19.23 to £21.58 per hour
- Paid driving assessments (conditions apply)
- 7.25 hour minimum guarantee during peak times
- Ltd Co / Self-employed drivers are welcome, rates to be discussed upon application
- Accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Onsite subsidised canteen facility
- Onsite car parking
- An experienced driver with a minimum of 180 days experience within the last 2 years
- Held your licence for 2 years, with less than 6 points for minor offences (no DD,DR,IN endorsements)
- Happy to consent to a DBS check
- Flexible to work from locations in Severn Beach or Filton