2x Lead Heating Engineers
|Job Title:||2x Lead Heating Engineers|
|Location:||Bristol, Avon and Bristol|
|Salary:||Circa £40,000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-11 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||James McGlone|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 10:37|
We require two Lead Heating Engineers to join the team on permanent contracts to manage teams of both direct labour and subcontract resources to deliver heating servicing, repair and installation to both domestic and commercial installations. The heating systems will include (but not limited to) solid fuel, oil, gas, electric, air source heat pumps and biomass systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the delivery of the heating service, repair and improvement programmes, and engaging with colleagues and customers to ensure they are cost effective and efficient. You will have principle responsibility for Contract Co-ordination for all domestic and commercial heating systems
- The effective procurement, planning and delivery of multiple heating work-streams
- Undertaking the duties and responsibilities as the nominated “Responsible Person” under the requirements of Gas Safe, HEATAS, OFTEC and other governing bodies as required
- Ensuring the work streams are delivered using a combination of an internal work force and external supply partners, which you will manage to ensure strict compliance with all legal and regulatory compliance associated with heating systems
What do you need?
- Hold a current Core Gas Safety Training Certificate CCN1
- Hold a current SSCS Cert. or equivalent
- NVQ 3 or equivalent technical cert in HVAC
- Extensive experience of the delivery and management of Gas Heating Service, repair and installation in the construction or social housing sectors
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of a range of domestic and commercial heating and how to undertake or specify these plus provide remedy solutions for any defects that occur.
Closing date for applications Thursday 25th July.
This is an exciting time to join Bromford. We’ve been named as a top 5 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor and we’ve just merged Bromford and Merlin Housing to create a new Bromford meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
This role will be employed by Merlin, part of the Bromford Group. Colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. We will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us which must cover the last two years. In addition to this, all employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's