- Job Reference: 00023229-1
- Date Posted: 14 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £60.00 to £70.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Are you passionate about working with Children?
Want to earn money while helping to make a difference?
• Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
• We require a minimum of 20 days experience that we can reference within the last 2 years
• Have previous experience working with children and young people for example as a sports coach, guide leader or other roles working with children.
• Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About the schools:
• Easily accessible from Telford, Market, Shrewsbury and surrounding areas
• Most schools are easily accessible via public transport
About the role:
• Teaching secondary age students
• Day-2-Day, Short and long term roles to commence in October 2020
• Varying class sizes
• Teach Children of different ability ranges
• Have knowledge of working with Children
About ABC Teachers:
• A leading education company in partnership with TES
• Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
• FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Rebekah on (phone number removed).
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application, ready for September