- Job Reference: 00006263-1
- Date Posted: 31 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Parson Cross, Sheffield
- Salary: £67.24 to £89.65 Per Day
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking an experienced Youth or Support Worker.
Reach Education Ltd are market leading recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently looking for an experienced Youth/Support Workers.
All applicants must have the following:-
* Support work experience preferably with Mental Health and Behaviour problems.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
* Team Teach (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Enhanced DBS Certificate.
* Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
As an agency we provide:
* Support and guidance.
* DBS applications.
* Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
* Free Moving & Handling Training
* Free Team Teach Training
* Refer a Friend Scheme (Voucher of your choice)
* Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
* Excellent Rates of pay.
* Holiday Pay Scheme.
* Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
* An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime etc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family