Year 6 Teacher
|Job Title:||Year 6 Teacher|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 10:00|
This is a large, well-resourced school where the staff work as a strong team to ensure that the children are given the best possible opportunity to succeed. The successful candidate can expect to be well supported and should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration of their stay.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Year 6 Teacher in UK primary schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 6 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 6 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's