Year 5 Teacher Gateshead
|Job Title:||Year 5 Teacher Gateshead|
|Salary:||£90 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 10:09|
This is a lovely, large, well-resourced school and the staff pride themselves on the friendly and welcoming atmosphere that they encourage. The children are also well-behaved and polite, making this an excellent opportunity to work in a fantastic school. We will accept applications from both experienced Year 5 Teachers and excellent NQTs who have a proven track record of promoting pupil progress in upper KS2.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK schools, preferably as a Year 5 Teacher
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 5 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 5 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 5 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's