Year 5 Teacher Gateshead
|Job Title:||Year 5 Teacher Gateshead|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 08:36|
This is a large, well-run school which achieved outstanding in its most recent Ofsted inspection, meaning that the successful candidate can expect to be well supported for the duration of their stay. The children are also well-behaved and the staff are friendly and work well as a team, making this an excellent opportunity to work in a lovely school.
We will accept applications from both experienced Year 5 Teachers and strong NQTs who have a good track-record of promoting pupil progress in Upper KS2.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Year 5 Teacher
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 5 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Upper KS2 curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 5 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's