Year 3 Teacher S shields
|Job Title:||Year 3 Teacher S shields|
|Salary:||£90 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 10:28|
This is a medium-sized, vibrant primary school where the staff pride themselves on the friendly and welcoming atmosphere that they encourage and their hardworking pupils. Because this is a long-term role, the successful Year 3 Teacher will be expected to undertake all planning, teaching and assessing of Year 3 curriculum.
We will accept applications from both experienced teachers and excellent NQTs who are looking to kick-start their primary teaching career through long-term work.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Year 3 Teacher (or other KS2 teacher) in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 3 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 3 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 3 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's