Year 3 Teacher
- Job Reference: 00022880-1
- Date Posted: 12 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Greenwich, London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Year 3 Teacher
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind Recruitment is recruiting for a part time Primary Teacher for a 1 day per week role to join this wonderful school based in Greenwich for an October 2020 start. This is maternity contract and the salary will be Inner London scale £32157-£42624 - 0.2.
This one form entry Catholic Primary school has the ethos to help children to learn, love and grow with God at the centre of everything they do.
An Ofsted and Diocesan rated Outstanding school, with an ethos based on a love of God, respect for one another and respect for the world in which we live. The school life provides a wealth of opportunities and we seek to inspire each child, so they become a confident and enthusiastic learner.
The school is an oasis of calm with a fantastic outdoor area to explore. It is a wonderful spacious and stimulating environment with state-of-the-art facilities to support your child to develop successfully as they begin their school journey.
We are looking for:
- A Year 3 Primary Teacher who will make a full commitment to one working day per week.
- A Teacher that has worked in Year 3 before would be desirable
- A Primary Teacher with experience and this role isn't suitable for NQTs
This school is located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich and can be accessed by driving, train or bus. Parking is available. The local station is only 5-minute walk away.
In return the school offers:
An Outstanding School with a rich history of providing a high level of education. A school with a fantastic reputation in the local area.
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer