Year 2 Teacher: Ashington
|Job Title:||Year 2 Teacher: Ashington|
|Salary:||£90 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 10:03|
This is a fairly challenging school, although the large network of staff strive to work together as a strong and supportive team to make sure that the children are given the best possible opportunity to succeed. We will accept applications from both experienced Year 2 Teachers and excellent NQTs who have a proven track record of promoting pupil progress in KS1. The successful candidate will obviously have to lead the class through the Year 2 SATs, so good subject knowledge and use of assessment is essential.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK schools, preferably as a Year 2 Teacher
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 2 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 2 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 2 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's