Year 1 Teacher - Whickham
|Job Title:||Year 1 Teacher - Whickham|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 08:20|
This is a lovely, friendly school with a community atmosphere, meaning that the successful candidate can expect to be welcomed and treated as a valued part of the community for the duration of their stay.
We will accept applications from both experienced Year 1 Teachers and strong NQTs who have a good track-record of promoting pupil progress in KS1.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Year 1 Teacher
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 1 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 1 curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's