Year 1 Teacher
|Job Title:||Year 1 Teacher|
|Salary:||£90 - £110 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 15:15|
This is a lovely, medium-sized primary school who pride themselves on their welcoming atmosphere and their hardworking and polite pupils; this is therefore a fantastic opportunity for the successful Year 1 Teacher to join a supportive and vibrant school community. We will accept applications from both experienced teachers and outstanding NQTs who have experience teaching in KS1.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Year 1 Teacher (or similar) in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 1 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 1 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's