- Job Reference: 00026811-1
- Date Posted: 11 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Full Sutton, Yorkshire
- Salary: £8.72 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPORTUNITY CALLING ALL YARD OPERATIVES
AN IMMEDIATE START FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
Do you have a passion for cars and an interest in anything that has wheels and an engine?
As a Yard Operative you will handle all types and models of vehicles, from Fords to Ferraris, from BMWs to Bugatti's. Each vehicle is unique, and each day brings a new challenge providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles.
My client is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end of life vehicles and social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
This is a fantastic opportunity within the York Operations Centre for an individual with a keen interest in vehicles to work alongside a team of committed individuals who support each other like family.
If you are looking for the chance to work with a successful global company, with genuine opportunities to further your career and succeed - then is a company that wants to help you
Our Yard Operatives play a key role in the success of the business by performing the following duties:
• Imaging vehicles and completing basic vehicle documentation on handheld devices.
• Meet time-driven deadlines whilst maintaining a high-quality standard of work.
• Follows Health & Safety, and Company guidelines, to maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
• Assisting with member viewings and removing personal effects from vehicles.
THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM ROLE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH THE BEST AND EMAIL YOUR CV NOW OR CALL SHARON ON (phone number removed)