|Location||Atherstone, Warwickshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£11.78 - £14.64 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Yard Marshall's for our prestigious client and their busy distribution site based in Atherstone. This is an excellent role for candidates looking for seasonal work or additional shifts to fit around other work. This role is ongoing until just after Christmas, however this may be extended dependent on workload.
The role of a Yard Marshall is an extremely important one and successful applicants will play a vital part in the operation throughout this busy period so must be able to be a team player and work under pressure.
I order to be considered for the role applicants MUST be able to to comply with the following requirements.
* Good attention to detail
* Be able to work on own initiative
* Comfortable working within a busy and pressured transport environment
Your duties as a Yard Marshall will be as follows:
* Complete checks of the yard to ascertain trailer information as required
* Directing vehicle to the appropriate bays
* Raising any issues with yard control regarding discrepancies with any vehicle loads
* Identifying hazards
* Report faulty bays light and damaged bay doors
* Gritting walkways to ensure safe access throughout the site (when required)
* 10:00 till 20:00 Monday to Friday
* 14:00 till 23:00 Monday to Friday
* 16:00 till 03:00 Monday to Friday
* 14:00 - 02:00 Weekend Shift