Yacht Trainer/Cruising Instructor
|Job Title:||Yacht Trainer/Cruising Instructor|
|Salary:||£1100pcm + Accommodation + great package|
|Contact Name:||Jo Munford|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 13:30|
You'll be able to interact well with guests, other team members and locals alike, but you will also need to be motivated by a challenge and ready deal with any problems, albeit at sea, back at base.
If you are an experienced cruising instructor, great! If you are newly qualified, no problem. We will provide any additional training required to run our RYA training courses. As long as you are confident, outgoing and have a passion for making people's holidays, then life as a Neilson Yacht Trainer may just be for you!
You will be based in Greece where we have two sailing centres in Vounaki and Sivota. Both are equally stunning and both with a choice of yacht flotilla routes for all abilities and levels of experience. We'll cover your accommodation, bills & food in the package and also provide exciting opportunities to work with us all year round! If this sounds good to you, then why not bring your sailing knowledge and skills and apply to join the Neilson yacht team?
We are always looking for friendly, energetic and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact, that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• To manage all aspects of delivering the RYA Training in accordance with company procedures, the Neilson brochure and local regulations
• Working as part of a team to provide an enjoyable and safe training experience for guests of all abilities following the Neilson programme
• To manage the maintenance and housekeeping of the training yachts, to ensure efficient operation at all times
• To ensure a high standard of safety for guests and staff is maintained at all times
• To maintain effective communication with Yacht Manager
• To provide all necessary information and briefings to guests for the optimisation of their holiday experience
• Be prepared to move between different resorts according to operational needs
• Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties within reason as requested by your manager
These are the main accountabilities however these may vary according to your resort.
Knowledge, Qualifications and experience required:
• RYA Cruising Instructor
• First Aid certificate that is valid for the duration of your contract This should be a minimum 6-hour practical course providing a certificate that is valid in the workplace
• Educated to GCSE standard
• VHF license
• Experience of working as part of a small team
• Experience in a leadership role
• Previous customer service experience
• Tangible experience of skippering yachts
To see the full job description please copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://bit.ly/2WuTwLQ
£1100 pcm gross - accommodation & great package
This is a seasonal contract position
If this oportunity is of interest to you please apply via pasting this URL into your browser: https://www.neilsonactivator.co.uk/Neilson/OSAppFormRegister.php
DO NOT APPLY VIA THE 'APPLY' BUTTON
This job is managed by Neilson Active Holidays as part of our job board advertising service, successful candidates will be contacted directly
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's