- Job Reference: 00027311-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
- Salary: £95.00 to £189 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
We have an exciting opportunity for a Y4 Teacher to cover maternity leave early in the New Year. The role is full time Monday to Friday at an established primary school in Rotherham. Like many other schools, much hard work has been done to ensure guideline have been followed closely in relation to the well-being of staff, pupils and parents during the current coronavirus pandemic.
The school is larger than average and provides a vibrant, fun and safe learning environment for all its pupils under the guidance of an experienced Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team. Continuous improvement is consistently pursued in relation to teaching and learning and staff work hard, conscientiously reviewing progress. We are especially keen to hear from experienced Y4 Teachers although NQT’s are actively encouraged to contact us also. Interested candidates should have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum, the ability to plan and deliver well considered lessons with appropriate differentiation and a genuine desire to be part of a dynamic and progressive environment.
• An individual with QTS
• A Y4 Teacher with recent classroom experience and a sound knowledge of the current national curriculum
• Highly skilled at explaining the difficult to make it easier for young learners to understand and progress in their learning
• Keen to ensure children enjoy school and have fun whilst learning
• Able to plan for differentiation and deliver interesting and inspiring lessons that hold the attention of young inquisitive minds, whatever their ability
• Exceptional support to all our Teachers and Teaching Assistants, 24/7
• Friendly, dedicated consultants who work hard to secure the best assignments for all teachers
• The best placements at local schools
• Access to a large selection of FREE CPD courses via socially distanced learning
• Excellent rates of pay to recognise all your hard work
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. As a smaller organisation, we work hard to offer those seeking supply work a refreshing alternative to some of the larger national agencies together with friendly, professional, honest support.
If this opportunity doesn't sound quite right for you but you are looking for other supply work please get in touch. We are always keen to speak to experienced teachers (Emp. Bus.)