Y1 Teaching Assistant - South Shields
|Job Title:||Y1 Teaching Assistant - South Shields|
|Salary:||£55 - £65 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 09:25|
We will accept applications from both experienced Y1 Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience (preferably as a Y1 Teaching Assistant) supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Y1 Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Y1 Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy. If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's