|Salary||£10.86 - £11.77 per hour, Benefits: free parking.||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
* Maintenance, repair and ensure that all lines of communication are maintained with both Manager and Customer.
* Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in line with company procedures and processes.
* Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records.
* Assist work colleagues as and when required.
* Some out of hours/on call work required.
To be considered for this exciting Workshop Fitter role, you will need the following experience:
* Able to work well as part of a team, Customer focused.
* Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occassion require staying away.
* Plant and Access trained to minimum Level 2 NVQ.
* Knowlege of the Rail Industry with basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault finding experience.
* Welding experience.
* PTS qualified or willing to work towards gaining a PTS qualification.
Our Client is looking for two Workshop Fitters to join their busy team of one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations.
They can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
For the sucessful candidates, the company offers a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life insurance and company pension scheme.
The salary for the Workshop Fitter will depend on the previous experience.
Monday to Friday working 0730 to 1700 with one hours unpaid breaks.
To apply for the Workshop Fitter role please apply with your CV and the relevant certifications.