|Job Title:||Workshop Fitter|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: free parking.|
|Start Date:||asap after interview|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 09:16|
Our client is one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisations.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Maintenance, repair and statutory compliance of all Plant and Powered Access within our range
- Capture and identify machine damage and ensure clear lines of communication are maintained with both manager and customer.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kept to a high standard and in-line with company procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance record
* Able to work well as part of a team, Customer focused.
* Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occassion require staying away.
* Plant and Access trained to a minimum of Level 2 NVQ.
* Knowlege of the Rail Industry with basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault finding experience.
* Welding experience.
* Personal Track Safety card (PTS) qualified or willing to work towards gaining a PTS qualification.
For the sucessful candidates, the company offers a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life insurance and company pension scheme.
The salary for the Workshop Fitter will depend on the previous experience.
Monday to Friday working 0730 to 1700 with one hours unpaid breaks.
To apply for the Workshop Fitter role please apply with your CV and the relevant certifications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trafford, Greater Manchester
HGV Workshop Supervisor
Workshop Operations Assistant
Quality Control/Workshop Controller
£32000 per annum, Benefits: Quarterly Bonus Scheme