|Salary||£13.6 - £14.7 per hour||Sector||Building & Construction|
£13.60ph - £14.70ph
Are you an experienced and qualified Plant Fitter wanting to work for one of the UKs largest Plant Hire Companies?
This company are the UK's largest compaction & surface dressing company that have a wealth of depots across the UK. As a Workshop Engineer the main duties of this role is to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to a multitude of machinery to the highest standard within the depot. With fantastic training & benefits, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Plant Fitter or Workshop Engineer to develop their skills further!
• Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
• Build and document knowledge about the customer company and its technical operations
• To promote the organisation and the brand to new and existing customers
• To promote aftermarket products and services to the customer
• To react to any customer needs quickly, effectively and efficiently
• To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a " First Time Fix" to the customer
• Possess excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
• Service and maintain Equipment
• Maintain and improve our profile in the market place
• Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
• NVQ Level 2 minimum is essential
• To communicate efficiently and express your ideas clearly and confidently at all levels verbally, in print and via the telephone
• Clean driving licence and good driving record
• Time Management, ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and working to deadlines
• Experience working on plant machinery
Ready to work for a great company & develop your skills further? Apply now!
Beth.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 450 5000