|Job Title:||Workshop Engineer|
|Location:||Oldham, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Robert Allen|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 14:56|
Do you have experience within the material handling industry?
Well if the answers are yes then look no further. I have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Workshop Engineer to work for a well respected family business that's produces rechargeable electrically operated material handling solutions for customers within the UK. This well established business is looking to recruit a Workshop Engineer to maintenance, assemble and repair a variety of electrical vehicles and material handling equipment.
The job would suit somebody with experience working on electric vehicles such as Fork lift trucks, ride on scrubbers, road sweepers, plant equipment and golf buggies.
Duties will include:
* Experience of working on electrical powered vehicles
* Your role will include service, maintenance and repair of all types of electrical power equipment, overhaul and refurbishment and assembly to build the products for customer orders
* Experience working with AC/DC motors, battery charging equipment and the ability to fault find through designed software equipment.
* Must be able to follow wiring diagrams and have the ability to load test products.
* Undertake PDI check and ensure you follow the correct Quality Control process in line with company practive
* Excellent attention to details and be well organised as you will have to complete all company paperwork processes for each product built.
Ideally, you will be apprentice trained and qualified to either City & guilds, NVQ's or equivalent as an engineer with experience within a similar role. Have experience working on electrical operated equipment. On offer is a competitive salary up to £27,000 per annum depending on experience with excellent benefits such as 28 days holiday, free secure parking, pension scheme and death in service. Working hours are between Monday & Friday with an opportunity to finish early on Fridays and no weekends except as overtime as and when required.
Looking for more information about this great opportunity then do not hesitate to contact Rob Allen at Omega Resource Group by emailing or call 0151 363 6790 for more information.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's