|Salary||£60,000-£65,000 plus package||Sector||Miscellaneous|
The workplace landscape is evolving and we want to be leading this change.
Our Corporate Services segment is looking to recruit a Workplace Account Manager for one of our global contracts to develop and deliver FM services for the UK sites. The role has a competitive salary with an array of benefits attached including bonus, car allowance, a flexible benefits fund, retailer discount schemes, annual leave and pension.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the center of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!
- You are the strongest link between the country sites, leading and driving an exemplary team
- Lead the operational definition and design of all workplace activities.
- Working with the client to identify opportunities to implement Quality of Life and Wellness initiatives
- Working as part of the Transformation team to drive the transformation agenda across the account
- Working with country and regional teams to ensure that customer service levels meet and exceed stated workplace experience targets – to be developed and defined by Sodexo and approved by Microsoft.
- Support the business in standardising all front of house activities.
- Recruit, train and develop key talent in our industry and maintain at all times the company’s standards, within the agreed specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets as laid out in the contract agreement and to Sodexo policy.
- Oversight and reporting on key metrics – linking performance to Microsoft stated business goals
- To actively work with Regional Account Leads and SMEs as part of the Country Leadership team
- Drive outstanding performance and change behaviours by focusing and investing in your people
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced integrated facilities management environment
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio of services
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Considerable experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery
- Proven financial acumen essential with commercial experience and business acumen
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships with clients
- Proven experience in identifying new business
- Proven experience in managing multi-site operations
- Proven track record of leading and managing experienced operators and large numbers of employees
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- High standards of numeracy and written communication
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process