Sail & Peg is a small but fast-growing company with a vision to improve the industry standard. Based in Tonbridge / Tunbridge Wells we operate throughout The South East and East Anglia.
We are looking for an In-field Working Operations manager to run a team throughout the summer for the installation and dismantling of our Luxury Sailcloth Tents and additional furniture.
The role would be part office-based (winter months), part field-based (summer months) where we would support improvement in skills and licence qualifications. Advantages include the opportunity to grow with the company.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to maintain and improve an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Establish and maintain business standards for the team with accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Assist with the employment of a strong team.
- Oversee and manage the build team, on-site, with our tents positioned correctly in a timely manner to meet strict deadlines.
- To oversee loading and unloading and to ensure that the correct equipment is taken onsite.
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Proficiency with manual tools
- Proficiency with automatic machinery
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Clean driving licence
- Permitted to work in the UK
Additional strong attributes
- Trailer / C1 / C1E licences
- Software skills (CAD modelling and warehouse management)
- Web and Graphic design (Website alterations and improvements, document graphics)
- Practical skillset (Welding, Carpentry)
Salary dependant on experience.