Working Alternate Weekends 12 hours
|Job Title:||Working Alternate Weekends 12 hours|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£7000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Ford062|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 16:45|
Do you love helping people and solving problems?
Can you remain calm in a crisis?
Do you want to learn from and work for an award-winning company?
As a Weekend Duty Officer you will be liaising with customers and suppliers, resolving issues promptly and calmly.
Duty Officer Responsibilities:
• Dealing with issues raised by clients and Tour Managers in resort and ensuring they are resolved to avoid post departure complaints
• Amending bookings and answering queries for customers travelling within 24 hours
• Processing last minute cancellations and assisting with transport queries
• Responding to unforeseen changes as they occur on tour and providing support for Tour Managers
• Logging issues as they occur and keeping full and accurate records
• Providing general administrative support to the Reservations and Operations teams
• Ability to resolve and manage queries in a calm and professional manner
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage workload according to time zones and urgency
• Computer literacy
• Ability to work on your own if required and under pressure
Experience in travel or logistics is preferable but not essential.
You will be required to work 24 hours on alternate weekends, consisting of two shifts of 12 hours each. Each shift period will operate from 0700 hrs to 1900 hrs. There will be the opportunity to additionally work shifts on Bank Holidays.
The leave entitlement is 6 days per annum, the majority of which is expected to be taken during low season; from 01 November to 01 May, and during July and August.
Upon starting, full training will be given for a minimum period of 4 weeks during normal opening hours of 0900 – 1730 hrs, Monday to Friday. The weekend duties will commence after the training.
You will be working alongside another Weekend Duty Officer during most shift periods. There will also be a nominated Operations team member available for remote support and advice.
Salary £6,800 - £7,000 (including shift allowance) dependent on experience.
Free parking on site.
This is a permanent, part-time time role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or call Jessica on 01283 512225
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's