Work Place Manager
|Job Title:||Work Place Manager|
|Salary:||£31000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 11:56|
Location - Dorset
Start Date - ASAP (Rolling Contract)
Salary - £31,000 - £34,000 (£16.63p P/H)
Monday - Friday (37 Hours a week)
Are you looking for your next management role? Do you have experience in managing contracts?
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Work Place Manager for an immediate start. This is a contract role, however this will continue to roll for the right candidate. The main aim of the Work Place Manager is to deliver an effective, value for money and compliant Workplace Management service, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
Main Responsibilities of the successful Work Place Manager -
- Deliver a workplace management service which is compliant with current legislative requirements and meets agreed business priorities and objectives. Provide management information relating to the compliance at sites within your division.
- Responsible for ensuring that we aim for 100% compliance within your division. Responding and reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly compliance reporting to HOWM.
- Update and deliver the workplace management Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) and Forward Maintenance Plan (FMP) for own division.
- Manage the team in division to deliver an effective service with customer focused behaviours and a pro-active approach. Performance of team members to be managed through goal setting, continuous improvement, ongoing assessment and coaching. Ensure that monthly catch ups and quarterly check in meetings are held with your teams.
- Travel to and from different work office locations using your own vehicle. You will be paid business mileage.
- Be responsible for office security procedures and to be a nominated key holder at designated offices where necessary and first point of contact for out of hour issues. Work with the HOWM on any BCP issues arising from emergency situations.
- Meet with the Health and Safety team to ensure that annual audits are carried out at sites within your division and any actions are followed up within timescales given.
- IT Skills.
- High organised and able to multi-task
- Contract Management experience.
- Customer Service skills.
Please get in touch with Ryan on 01392 314052 or APPLY NOW and submit your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's