Work from home German Customer Care/Sales
- Job Reference: 00027762-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £24,000
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
My client, one of Europe’s fastest growing BPO’s is recruiting into for an existing piece of business (supporting one of the worlds most famous home Electronic related businesses).
* You will be communicating with clients through different channels such as telephone, email or social media and looking for solutions if they are experiencing difficulties with their order or device.
* As you work, you will be using leading edge diagnostic tools and Excel to help guide clients in solving issues with their machines.
* In more extenuating circumstances you may agree and arrange to a technician visit or to send additional/spare parts directly to the clients.
* You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with clients about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market as well as existing products (cross-selling and up-selling).
* Are you a real team player? We believe in our employees and support you in any way so you can improve and grow together with the company.
* Able to speak, read and write (German) to a native level (or equivalent).
* Have a good level of English to communicate with our international team.
* You appreciate excellent customer service? No matter whether it’s a call, email or social media, we want to offer our customers the best possible experience.
* Good computer skills and experience with MS Office.
* Initially working from home temporarily due to COVID-19, so fast internet connection is a must (close to Manchester as equipment needs to be picked up in person etc as well as working in the office as soon as Covid clears up) anyone outside of the UK will be automatically rejected
* Full-time, 39 hours per week, working Monday to Sunday between 8 AM - 8 PM, two weekends off guaranteed per month.
* Competitive salary/bonus.
* Professional training (paid) that optimally prepares you for your job.
* Working with amazing people from all over the world in a dynamic work environment