We are looking for a Wine Sales Assistant - with a passion for fine wines, excellent customer service, and a desire to learn - to join our client's team in Nottingham.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working out at £9 per hour and 37.5 hours per week (inc. working on Saturdays and occasional evening work).
Responsibilities & duties:
- Serving and advising customers on their choice of wines and spirits.
- Communicating with the warehouse to ensure that stock levels at the shop are maintained.
- Creating shop displays aligned with the sales plans.
- Assisting with the shop deliveries.
- Assisting in the maintenance of their website and database.
- Article writing and assisting with their wine club.
- Assisting in the marketing of the company such as social media.
- Opportunity to assist with buying, tasting and selecting wine and spirits for sale and meeting their international wine makers.
- A passion and understanding for wine and spirits.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Communication, both written and verbal.
- Personable; a polite and friendly manner is paramount to ensure that we maintain the customer service that we are known for.
- Physical fitness; the role requires physical fitness such as lifting and unloading stock and working across multiple floors.
In return, this fantastic employer can offer you:
- Discount on wines and spirits.
- The opportunity to progress across different areas of the company.
- First-hand experience with producers, supplier and wine agencies.
- Opportunity to assist and co-host event tastings.
If you would like to apply, please contact Tracey or Brad at Blue Arrow on 0115 947 2252
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.