|Salary||£8.21 - £10.06 per hour, Benefits: Production Bonus and Attendance Bonus||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
As a Machine Operator or Assembler you will be responsible for the setup, running and monitoring of machinery used in the manufacture of upvc window frames. Your duties will include but are not limited to :
- Adherence to all organisational policies and health & safety procedures.
- Monitor and record the required process.
- Record scrap information and segregate all non-conforming products.
- Communicate information to Team leaders and supervisors
- Record all required information
- Agree to and complete all relevant training
- Ensure workplace is clean and tidy
- Low level maintenance tasks, fault finding and problem solving when required
- Undertake additional reasonable duties when required
The ideal Fabricator would have the following skills and attributes :
- Experience in a similar role
- Background in machine operation, fabrication or manufacturing
- Experience using industrial hand tools and measuring equipment
- Ability to read engineering drawings (desirable but not essential)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Can do attitude
Shifts available could be :
Days : £8.21 per hour plus production bonus
4on4off 6am to 6pm : £9.03 per hour plus production bonus
Nights : £10.06 per hour plus production bonus
This is a temporary ongoing role that could lead to perm for the right candidate.
Click to apply