- Job Reference: 00036738-1
- Date Posted: 29 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Salary: £8.75 to £9.00 Per Hour
- Job Type: Temporary
On site parking
Subsidised Tea and Coffee
Hours of work Monday - Friday Day Shift 07:00 - 15:30
Overtime available during busy times
Potential permanent opportunity
On behalf of our client we are recruiting trainee & experienced window fabricators to work within the manufacturing of doors and windows.
Fabricators for this role will be involved in the production of more specialist products such as conservatories and specialist windows and will be required to work on specific areas such as cutting, sash prep and glazing. Key tasks will be the following
* Work to required specifications
* Quality inspections and identifying any problems at various stages of production
* Other duties as and when required.
* Be comfortable with heavy lifting.
Fo this role you will ideally have window fabrication experience however this is not essential as training will be given for the right candidate. A good work ethic and reliability are of importance.The following attributes are required
* Experience of working within a fast paced production environment
* A good eye for detail
* Be committed to producing high quality of work
* Basic computer skills and or a willingness to learn (will be trained on the company in house system)
* Have an enthusiastic attitude and be able to work on their own or as part of a team
* Good time keeping and attendance.
We are looking for people to start immediatley weeks so if this is the right role for you apply today.
To keep all employees safe as possible my client is carrying out social distancing measures so regular temperature checks are conducted, hand sanitiser is readily available and face masks and gloves will be provided.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy