Wet Room Installer
- Job Reference: 00023439-1
- Date Posted: 16 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Truro, Cornwall
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Wet Room installer
Temporary Full Time
Jobline Staffing is recruiting for experienced Wet Room installers to work for one of our clients. You will be specialising in installing and refurbishing bathrooms in properties across Cornwall. This role is temporary full time.
*This role will be subject to a DBS clearance*
You must have previous wet room installation experience to be consider for this role.
* Carry out full bathroom/wet room installations and refurbishments, converting existing bathrooms into level access showers for the elderly & disabled.
* Carry out Multi-Skilled trade repairs, maintenance and improvement works within properties
* Strip tiles, patch plaster, remove and fit radiators, widen doorways into brick or stud walls, fit door linings, hang or rehang doors. Fit level access shower trays in concrete or timber floor. Fit Baths.
* Carry out repairs to existing installations. Construct simple stud work and face with plasterboard.
* Prepare your work/bathroom for other trades such as plasterer, electrician & floor layer.
* Ensure accurate recording and use of PDA handheld devices, including correctly completed and submitted electronic job orders, time recording, material usage, variations, completion and sign off
* Ensuring accurate requests for special material orders via the appropriate team leader
* Undertake all work efficiently and cost effectively
* Carry out all duties in an efficient, courteous manner with due respect to any special circumstances or needs of tenants affected
* Ensuring safe working procedures are maintained and all site operations are performed in a safe manner in accordance with risk and method assessments
* Present a positive attitude to tenants and leaseholders at all times
* Undertake when required other duties not specifically mentioned within the role profile that are reasonable to the level of accountability
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* NVQ /City & Guilds level 2 in plumbing (or equivalent time served experience) with at least 2 years proven experience of wet room/shower installations
* CSCS or equivalent qualification desirable
* Good communication skills both verbal and written, planning and organizational skills is essential
* Full UK driving licence
* Confident and self-motivated
* Able to work individually or as part of a team
**Own vehicle to be used and mileage paid following COVID-19 guidelines**
If you are interested in the above and match the criteria required, please apply to Jane today.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Jobline Staffing is an Equal Opportunities employer. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential