|Job Title:||Welding Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £23400.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 15:04|
Salary: £16 an hour plus 23 days holidays and 8 bank holidays.
We're on the lookout for a competent and confident Welding technician. The role will test your skills in a world-renowned engineering company in Oxfordshire. They specialise in a range of industries form aerospace, nuclear, oil & gas and medical. The role will well require you to set up and operate a number of different types of assembly and welding equipment to the highest of standards.
This role is perfect for someone who wants the added responsibility and to be a part of the wider organisation that is only getting bigger and better.
* Carry out assembly and welding operations.
* Manufacture any tooling required for the production process.
* Work closely with customers and suppliers and give accurate feedback on equipment.
* Continuously improve efficiency and reduce costs.
* Undertake training to better your ability.
* Certificate MIG/TIG Welder
* Thin Wall Tube
* Level 6G, ASME, Pipe to Plate
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's