|Job Title:||Welding technician|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 10:10|
My client have two machines that require additional staff to support the development and integration into the business.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide a full time in-workshop presence
* Setting up components, equipment and parameters in accordance with WPS's.
* Provide production support and staff training for Polysoude CNC machine
* Provide operational support for the robotic welding cell
* Develop a good understanding of welding techniques and associated production processes
* Develop robot programming techniques to utilise the equipment to its full potential, liaising with the R&D Welding Engineer
* Support welding qualification activities, in liaison with welding engineers, as and when required
* Provide support for production management in the identification and implementation of day to day production improvements
* Prepare CAD drawings to facilitate the manufacture of special jigs and fixtures, in liaison with projects department and welding engineering department
* Maintain an awareness of welding developments within existing and potential new market areas
* Review and agree personal development objectives annually with your line manager
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's