|Job Title:||Welding Supervisor|
|Salary:||£34000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Windle|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 16:31|
The candidate will be planning, managing, and optimising the activities of the welding department in order to safely produce qualityproducts in the most efficient manner possible.
Key Roles and Responsibilties:
- Ensuring the quality, productivity, safety, and house-keeping of the welding area
- Allocate required jobs and performance requirements to the welding team
- Liaising with the production manager to maximize efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Liaising with the production manager on timings of samples on new and ongoing jobs
- Develop welding procedures
- Provide root cause analysis and execute corrective action plans
- Act as a technical resource
- Maintain records, inspection results, and performance documentation
- Ensure quantities are adhered to.
- Initiate Implement and drive change where improvements are needed
- Ensure production is considerate of Health & Safety
- Monitor and advise management when training plans are needed / required to ensure a multi-skilled work force.
- Report any issues from changeover of day/night shifts.
- Ability to demonstrate the proper use of common welding processes
- Ability to interpret welding symbols and technical drawings
- Strong leadership skills
- Fully skilled welding and sheet metal fabrication background
- Knowledge of welder and welding safety standards
- Knowledge of welding inspection
- £34,000-£36,000 (dependent on experience)
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
7.30am - 1.45pm - Friday
(Hours may fluctuate during busy periods)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's